суббота, 4 апреля 2015 г.

My Working Day, My Friend's Working Day Form II ( образцы сочинений)

My Working Day Form II

M.Ye.

             Hello. My name  is _________. I am _________ years old. I live in Moscow in ________ Street with my family. I would like to tell you about my working day.
            On weekdays I usually get up at ____ o'clock in the morning. First of all I do my morning exercises, make my bed, wash my face and hands, clean my teeth and dress. Then I have breakfast. I usually have breakfast at ____ o'clock. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school at _____ o'clock.
            My lessons begin at half past eight in the morning. At 10 o'clock I usually have lunch. Every day I have five or six lessons every day. After lessons I sometimes ......( have dinner at school, play with my friends on the school playground and then go home). I come home at ____ o'clock in the afternoon. When I come home, I wash my hands and have dinner. I usually have dinner at ____ o'clock. After dinner I sometimes .... ( go for a walk, take my dog for a walk, play with my friends in the park). I begin to do my homework at ____ o'clock.
            I have supper at ____ o'clock. In the evening I .... (read a book, play with my toys, play with my sister/brother, watch TV,  play the piano, draw, play computer games, play board games with my mother, play chess with my grandpa or...). I often help my mother about the house. On weekdays I have little time for fun as I am very busy. I also go to ...( a music school, an arts school, the swimming pool, go in for sports....).
            I clean my teeth, take a shower, say "Goodnight" to my parents and go to bed at ____ o'clock in the evening.



My  Friend's Working Day Form II

M.Ye.

             Hello. My name  is _________. I am _________ years old. I live in Moscow in ________ Street  with my family. I have got a friend. His/her name is _____. He/she is _____ years old. My friend lives in Moscow in ______ Street.  I would like to tell you about my friend's  working day.
            On weekdays ______ usually gets up at ____ o'clock in the morning. First of all he/she does  morning exercises, makes  his/her bed, washes his/her  my face and hands, cleans  his/her teeth and dresses . Then _____ has  breakfast. My friend usually has  breakfast at ____ o'clock. After breakfast  _____ takes  his/her schoolbag and goes  to school at _____ o'clock.
            The lessons begin at half past eight in the morning. At 10 o'clock _____ usually has  lunch. Every day _______ has  five or six lessons every day. After lessons he/she sometimes ......( has dinner at school, plays with friends on the school playground and then goes  home). My friend comes  home at ____ o'clock in the afternoon. When he/she comes  home,  he/she washes  hands and has  dinner. _______  usually has  dinner at ____ o'clock. After dinner he/she sometimes .... ( goes  for a walk, takes  the dog for a walk, plays  with friends in the park).He/she  begins  to do  his/her homework at ____ o'clock.
            My friend has  supper at ____ o'clock. In the evening  _____ .... (reads  a book, plays  with  his/her toys, plays  with  his/her sister/brother, watches  TV,  plays  the piano, draws, plays computer games, plays  board games with  his/her mother, plays  chess with  his/her grandpa or...).  My friend often helps  his/her mother about the house. On weekdays  _____ has  little time for fun as he/she is very busy. He/she also goes  to ...( a music school, an arts school, the swimming pool, goes  in for sports....).
______ cleans  his/her teeth, takes  a shower, says "Goodnight" to his/her parents and goes  to bed at ____ o'clock in the evening.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий