четверг, 3 сентября 2015 г.

MOSCOW DAY

On the Fifth of September all the citizens and the guests of Moscow are going to celebrate a great holiday. It is the Day of our city, the city which all of us love. Dear children, come to our school with your parents to take part in different entertaining programms.


For example, try your hand at MOSCOW WORD SEARCH!


MOSCOW WORD SEARCH

You should find 20 words connected with Moscow. Search for them across and down.

L
U
Z
H
N
I
K
Y
W
S
Z
X
F
L
K
O
Y
N
M
A
N
E
G
E
D
V
N
M
B
G
H
P
C
I
U
K
O
T
N
D
W
A
O
P
R
E
O
A
M
V
S
F
O
R
T
R
E
S
S
T
E
U
I
B
T
E
C
H
L
E
N
I
N
G
R
A
D
G
H
C
H
R
O
M
E
T
R
O
B
L
I
R
O
E
A
D
W
S
V
K
R
Y
M
S
K
Y
M
P
L
Q
W
E
Q
I
I
S
P
A
S
S
K
A
Y
A
G
L
R
F
G
T
T
G
H
K
R
E
M
L
I
N
O
Q
K
G
Z
Y
E
E
B
O
L
S
H
O
Y
D
R
W
E
T
B
L
S
H
D
V
T
C
U
M
N
B
U
J
K
I
P
A
S
H
K
O
V
H
O
U
S
E
K
H
P
Z
F
W
Q
A
R
M
O
U
R
Y
O
M
Y
S
Q
W
A
M
A
T
R
Y
O
S
H
K
A
D
O
L
L
C
I
L
Y
I
N
K
A
E
A
R
B
A
T
I
W
P
P
O
I
J
C
B
N
V
D
Z
A
K
P
O
T
v

1. Moscow used to be this building many centuries ago.
2. One of the museums that can be visited on the territory of the Kremlin.
3. Prince who founded Moscow.
4. People who live in Moscow.
5. The heart of Moscow.
6. The tower which is the symbol of the Kremlin.
7. The famous picture gallery.
8. The architect who designed the Lenin Mausoleum.
9. The main street.
10. One of the means of transport.
11. The famous centre of education.
12. The street which was considered Moscow financial street.
13. The oldest part of Moscow.
14. The oldest Moscow railway station.
15. The Central Exhibition Hall.
16. One of the buildings where the State library is situated.
17. One of the biggest stadiums.
18. The bridge situated near the Gorky Park.
19. One of the famous Russian symbols that can be bought in Moscow souvenir shops.
20. The most famous Moscow Theatre.
(The teacher of English Mikhaylova Ye. Dm.)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий